Wine Tasting and Networking
Need a wine event to facilitate networking?
- To entertain clients and potential clients.
- To enable senior managers to talk individually to team members in a relaxed environment.
- To give people a slightly different focus, to allow them to relax and open up.
A Taste of the Grape Wine Tasting and Networking event can be run as a standalone event, or as part of a conference or other gathering. This style of wine tasting creates a great ambience for team members and/or clients to meet each other and get to know each other better.
The host is free to mingle among the guests, and can of course make the introductions and concluding comments to ensure the event is properly positioned in relation to the company objectives.
A range of delicious wines will be tasted, and guests will pick up a lot of information as they enjoy themselves.
Duration: 60-90 minutes
Suits group size 20-50
How it works
- After a welcoming glass of fizz and an entertaining introduction to the occasion with the whole group, guests are free to mingle and roam around a number of wine tasting stations, individually or in small groups.
- Each manned station offers a range of blind tasting and aroma challenges, wine trivia quizes and some questions about your company thrown in if you like.
- Taste of the Grape experts offer good-humoured and well-informed guidance, but mainly work in the background to ensure the event flows naturally.
- To round off the event a selection of prizes are handed out at a final presentation. All answer sheets and accessories are provided.
The selection of wines can be themed to suit the event – find out more.
Anything can be adapted, and we’re very flexible, so why not contact us to discuss your specific objectives.