How a Taste of the Grape event works
A Taste of the Grape wine tasting event is fun, entertaining and interactive.
We work with our clients to understand their objectives, and design our events to ensure that everyone, whether they are wine experts or complete novices, learn something and have a great time.
They work particularly well when a change of mood is required – at the end of the working day, during a conference, marking a celebration or milestone.
Every Taste of the Grape wine tasting event is tailored to the needs of our clients, a broad idea of how an event works is as follows:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Short introduction from Taste of the Grape wine expert explaining how the evening will work.
- Introduction to wine tasting technique (with wine of course!).
- Putting our new knowledge to practice by sampling a number of other wines, individually, seated at tables, possibly in teams, or in a networking environment.
- Taste of the Grape wine speaker rounds off the event, awarding prizes to any winners if a competitive element is required (generally the less knowledge people have the more likely they are to win!).
- Guests continue with informal drinks/food as agreed with client.
An entire wine tasting event takes no more than two hours, and can be stand alone or part of a bigger event.
Topics we regularly cover in our wine tasting events include: